Hands-on Fitting Evaluation: $125
The average appointment takes from 1-2 hours. This includes a notated history
of rider, saddle, and horse, wither tracings, photos, saddle fit evaluation
and/or test riding saddles for purchase or helping client find a new saddle that
• history of horse and issues; rider and issues
• tracings of one horse
• photos of one horse
• evaluation of integrity of current saddles themselves (up to two)
• evaluation of static fit (no rider up) and dynamic fit (rider up) of current saddle(s)
• evaluation of horse's anatomy and check for saddle-related pressure points
• written report
Be prepared to ride and have your horse clean and untacked.
Second Evaluation within One Month: $75 per hour
For example, to evaluate potential new saddle
Hands-on Fitting Evaluation for Additional Horse: $50
This discount is given if the client has more than one horse to be assessed on the same day.
Tracings/Photos Only: $75
On-site Spot Flocking: $50
• Within 30 miles of Whately, no charge.
• 54¢ per mile past the 30 mile mark, charged both ways.
• Travel fees can be split between clients if I'm seeing more than
one client at a barn or in close proximity (within 10 miles).
Give the gift a saddle fitting evaluation!
$50 Gift Certificate
$100 Gift Certificate
$150 Gift Certificate
$200 Gift Certificate
No matter how short the session, or in the event of a last minute cancellation or no show,
a minimum fee of $100 is assessed to cover the allotted appointment time.
If we set up a schedule to check your saddle every 30 to 90 days, rates are reduced.